Haven’t you heard? Bobs are back!
Made with our HD memory fibre synthetic hair, the Amy Wig features a SmartLace welded lace front and a single, almost invisible, monofilament with hair that has been hand-tied one strand at a time allowing it to perfectly mimic that natural hairline for an oh so natural look.
Created for comfort, this revolutionary wig also has an open wefted top and back with superior ventilation so it feels as good as it looks. And speaking of feeling good, the Amy Wig features velvet ear tabs, a bendable wire and adjustable tabs for the circumference that help the hairpiece fit you perfectly.
Available in a range of multi-tonal shades, this premium HD memory fibre hair blends seamlessly and can be styled as desired with heat up to 150 degrees so you can feel confident with each and every wear.
- Place the Amy Wig on the top of your head and position the adjustable tabs for the perfect fit.
- For additional customisation, simply bend the soft tabs around the ears and nape of the neck for maximum comfort.
- If you wish to style your bob wig, we recommend doing so while it’s off your head - it’s easier to achieve your desired result this way!
HOW TO CARE FOR IT
When shampooing your Amy Wig, always use cool water (no hot stuff) and lather the product in a gentle vertical motion ONLY to avoid tangles and damage.
After shampooing, towel dry the hair to remove excess moisture, apply conditioner and comb through before rinsing as normal.
Not that we’re biased, but we always recommend using Easilocks Shampoo & Conditioner. After all, it’s been formulated specifically for our extensions!
Blow-dry your wig as normal keeping at least 2 inches from the hair itself.
When it comes to styling, you can use heat up to 150 degrees but you should ALWAYS prep with our Rose Gold Heat Protection Oil.
As mentioned above, we recommend styling your Amy Wig when it’s off your head as it’s easier to achieve your desired look.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
We offer a consistent next day delivery service with FedEx / GLS.
The company is unable to predict a time frame of parcel delivery but advises us that it will be next day when selected, however with this service there is outside conditions that affect delivery time ie: weather conditions, traffic, bank holidays (Irish calendar) etc. which is outside of their control and ours.
All this is mentioned in FedEx / GLS 'Terms And Conditions' for next day delivery services.
* Please note all transit times are working day only.
* The cut off point for next day delivery is 3pm. Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day on a next day delivery service.
* Once the order has been dispatched from our premises we can no longer accept responsibility or guarantee performance of courier services.
* We advise all salons to allow 1-2 working days for delivery to ensure you have received and checked the goods. This will allow yourself time to check your order and rectify any discrepancies before your client's appointment date.
* Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect goods supplied must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of the delivery or reported to the warehouse within 48 hours.
Deliveries are made between the hours of 9am – 6:30pm Monday – Friday.
**We do not offer a weekend delivery service.
PLEASE PROVIDE A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER ON YOUR ORDER AND PLEASE ENSURE THERE IS SOMEBODY AT THE ADDRESS GIVEN TO ACCEPT DELIVERY.
*Please allow 48hrs on top of all delivery options for the rare occasion we may have a shipping delay due to traffic/weather or technical issues*
* Please allow for any extreme weather or traffic delays which may be completely out of our hands.
*Please note all discounts are for a limited time only and based on available stock levels.
*Please note shipping options are working day only this excludes weekends and holidays.
*Please note orders containing a back order item will be shipped once all stock is available.
*Please note we have 48 hour notification period for any items which are delivered damaged or any order discrepancies. Please note all deliveries are signed release as any damage should also be noted upon delivery.
All our parcels are shipped from Ireland but we run a consistent Next Day Delivery service with Fedex.
- Orders made before 3pm will qualify for next day delivery.
- Orders made after 3pm will be processed on the next working day.
- Deliveries will be made Monday - Friday between 9 am & 6:30 pm.
Unfortunately, for hygiene reasons we’re not able to offer refunds on purchased items.
However, we can exchange items or refund you with store credit on returns made within 14 days of purchase.
Best SellersRegular price £46.89Sale price £46.89 | Regular priceUnit price per
Best SellersRegular price £69.67Sale price £69.67 | Regular priceUnit price per