The do's and don'ts for best results!
- Brush your hair extensions before shampooing your hair to ensure it is tangle free.
- Secure the hair with one hand while detangling to avoid any pressure or tension on the Easilocks connections or natural hair.
- The day of your Easilocks application, it is essential that you shampoo your hair with Easilocks silicone free shampoo and apply conditioner only on the ends of your hair. Rinse thoroughly to ensure a strong and healthy Easilocks connection.
- When shampooing your hair, work vertically not horizontally, or in a circular motion, this will create fewer tangles, and your hair will be easier to manage.
- Easilocks Volume Plus should not be washed more than twice per week
- For best results, leave conditioner in for 3–5 minutes before rinsing and comb through your hair extensions. We recommend removing the heavy wet before applying conditioner.
- Only condition the hair from the ponytail down avoiding contact with the root area. However, you can apply conditioner generously throughout the ends.
- Always use a leave-in conditioner on the ends to keep them looking silky.
- Weekly treatments are recommended.
- Only use the correct Easilocks products as advised by your certified stylist, The products include EASILOCKS shampoo, conditioner, and exclusive ROSE GOLD OIL Heat Protector Pro. Using these products will maximise your result and sustain the high quality of the hair.
- Gather your hair into a loose side ponytail or braid when sleeping.
- Avoid tight updos or ponytails for the first few days after the hair extension application.
- Swimming is not recommended if wearing Easilocks Volume Plus.
- Always cover your hair when in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Always dry off the root area of your Volume plus Hair Extensions to make sure the holding agent has dried entirely and guaranty maximum strength of the application.
- The holding agent is vulnerable when wet, so no pressure is to be placed on the hair during styling until the roots are dry.
- Don’t go to bed with wet hair.
- Don’t shampoo over the bath as may create problems when detangling.
- Don’t attempt to maintain or adjust your Easilocks yourself. If you have any issues, leave it to the professionals.
- Don’t leave your Easilocks Volume Plus in for longer than 4-6 weeks. If you’re Volume plus Extensions are left in for longer than the recommended time some damage may occur.
- Don’t leave your hair wet for long periods of time without detangling as it may become matted.
- Don’t use any hot tools on your Easilocks WITHOUT using EASILOCKS ROSE GOLD OIL. Comb through your hair to ensure the product is evenly distributed throughout providing protection everywhere.
- Don’t allow bronzers/fake tans/sun creams or products with tint in them to make contact with your hair extensions, especially for blond hair, as you may experience slight colour change.
- When arranging your appointment to reuse your hair, we advise booking another consultation so the stylist can assess your hair extensions and see if any new hair is required and talk about any adjustments you would like to make.
Don’t worry, you can:
- Wear your hair up and various styles